SV: [mythtv-users] Testing TV-Out connection [SOLVED]

Mogens Lunde mail at mogenslunde.dk
Tue Mar 22 11:46:41 UTC 2005

Thanks Carsten. I have now tried all combinations of ivtvctl -p 0 to 9, each
followed by "# /sbin/rmmod saa7127" and "# /sbin/modprobe saa7127
test_image=1". No signal whatsoever.

To be sure: I expect the signal to be displayed on the TV's EXT1 CVBS or EXT
Y/C?? I have of course configured the S-Video port in the setup menu on my
Philips TV.

Any ideas on where to look?

Cheers
Mogens

Success!! I first used S-video > S-video, but when changing to Scart the
test picture appeared. Funny that S-video didn't work, but never mind, I'm
happy again :-))

Mogens