[mythtv-users] Lite-On IR Keyboard and Learning Remotes

Brandon Beattie brandon+myth at linuxis.us
Tue Mar 22 16:47:23 UTC 2005

> I could not program the sony with combination keys (for example
> the "+" require two kepresses at the same time--just wont work for me).
>
> perhaps that applies to your remote.

I was able to get the + to save from 2 IR keyboards to the AV 3000.  The
trick was to hit the shift and = (+) key fast enough that the remote saw
it as a single event.  I've done this with over 20 keys at verious
points, I usually get it on the first try now, but sometimes it takes
3-4 tries.

--Brandon