[mythtv-users] Capture Sat content using PVR-250

john roberts homepagez at lycos.com
Tue Mar 22 18:04:17 UTC 2005

Hey - a buddy of mine has a Tivo series 2 box.  I believe it acts as the sat receiver and the traditional "tivo" like features.

How would you capture the sat content with a PVR-250 -AND- change the channel?  I've seen talk about perl scripts which change sat/cable boxes using serial cables/etc.  But - is there such a solution for someone using a Tivo/combo Series 2 box?

Thanks!

-John