[mythtv-users] Myth Video: some .avi files "stutter" now with .17...worked with .16

Justin Walther justin.walther at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:29:16 UTC 2005

True...I most likely upgraded other components, specifically mplayer
at the same time.  I am using FC3 and atrpms and just ran an apt-get
update && apt-get upgrade when the .17 rpms became available.

I tried playing these files with xine and it worked just fine so I'm
now sure its a problem with mplayer.  What the problem is I don't know
but I get a stutter still when i play these files outside of myth just
in mplayer.

Thanks,
Justin