[mythtv-users] Lite-On IR Keyboard and Learning Remotes

Brad Templeton brad+myth at templetons.com
Tue Mar 22 20:07:02 UTC 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 09:01:16AM -0500, David Levine wrote:
> Basically, I've programmed the remote just once (under the "TV"
> component) with the most common functions I use for Myth.  I keep the
> keyboard itself under the bed (this is for my bedroom FE) to use for
> the rarer functions.

I recommend this excellently priced keyboard to all for this reason.
Unless you have a fancy screen remote, you will never remember all
the functions of myth -- it's hard enough to remember them all on
the keyboard.

For rarer stuff like video editing, entering searches etc.  Just
pull out the keyboard.

Speaking of which, has anybody done up the configuration files to
make the multimedia keys on the lite-on send codes and then we can
use them in myth?