[mythtv-users] PLEASE HELP Not Full Screen on GRAND WEGA

Brent McGuire bpm at zian.no-ip.org
Wed Mar 23 02:14:18 UTC 2005

I have a PNY GeForce FX 5700LE Optima installed in my Shuttle and have
it hooked up to a Sont Grand Wega 50 in LCD Projection TV model
KF-50WE610 and the image that comes up on the screen isnt the full
screen.  There is about a 1 inch black boarder around The screen.
Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?  I have been playing around
with my /etc/X11/xorg.conf file to get it to enlarge for about a week
now, but have not had any luck.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Thanks,
Brent