[mythtv-users] Remote Scheduling Frontend

Jason Barto tcwg at email.com
Wed Mar 23 05:55:03 UTC 2005

Thanks to everyone for the replies.  I have MythTV installed on Gentoo and have to admit to some negligence to not realizing that the MythWeb extension was already installed (as was Apache); just had to start Apache running.  I'll give it a trial run and see how well it fits.

Thanks for all the help,
jpbarto