[mythtv-users] Myth Very Good at Killing Linux

Kevin Saenz ksaenz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 06:56:22 UTC 2005

What are you smoking? :) You have had software that isn't stable on
Linux. What software? I would be inclined to blame it on bad memory.
Run some memory checking software. Did you install the 64bit version
of all software installed including the kernel? I don't know much
about AMD64 but I want to get one