[mythtv-users] Any Pioneer PRO-510 users out there?

john roberts homepagez at lycos.com
Wed Mar 23 15:14:37 UTC 2005

I've got a buddy who is having a heck of a time getting a working modeline for a Pioneer Elite PRO-510.

I've read that it will support 1080i and 480p formats:

1080i - 33.75 kHz (Hsync) : 60 Hz (Vsync)
480p  - 31.468 kHz (Hsync): 60 Hz (Vsync)

Anyone have a modeline they would like to share?

The more I help people with other (and older) HDTV's - I love my Samsung DLP more and more.  The Samsung had very little issues.

Thanks,

-John