[mythtv-users] Cheap GeForce4 MX 440

cythrault at gmail.com cythrault at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:44:22 UTC 2005

I'd be curious to know what brand/model has a NV17 encoder.

My XFX MX440 is the 8X version, thus it has a NV18 encoder. And I
agree, the quality is not what I've seen on my friend's NV17-based
board.

I found this on the (in)famous wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce4

Interesting info at the bottom... I wonder if MX460 boards would work
well for us if it can be found at retailers: A quick search at my
usual online stores did not turn up anything. :(