[mythtv-users] Prebuffering Pause every minute (PCTVStereo+Pundit-r)

Graham Voce gravety at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:24:13 UTC 2005

Well, believe it or not 'use video as timebase' fixed it!
[Settings->TV->Playback]  Though I have little idea why...

I have watched stuff for a couple of days and although I get the occasional
infrequent hiccup (guess everyone does) I do not get the prebuffering pause
messages like I used to and playback is smooth!!

I can go on to fix the sometimes distorted sound and RW/FF issues now!

Thanks and regards, Graham