[mythtv-users] Via EPIA Xv Motion Compensation

Örn Einar Hansen orn_hansen at thalamus.nu
Thu Mar 24 19:13:38 UTC 2005

Şann Fimmtudagur 24 mars 2005 18:41 skrifaği Ivor Hewitt:
> > Use libmpeg for decoding -> false
> > Use Xv for picture control -> false
> > Use XvMC                          -> true
> > Use VLD XvMC                  -> true
>
> Use Xv for picture control -> true

  Fabulous!  After a clean compile, with the changed parameters ... MythTV is
now showing LiveTV with about 40% CPU usage.  The image quality is good,
720x576 or DVD quality.

  Now, there's only the driver issue ... it freezes from time to time.

  Thank you for your help, it's greatly appreciated.  I'll try and return the
favour.