[mythtv-users] MythTV On Gentoo - Thoughts and Questions

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:37:50 UTC 2005

There are good guides for Gentoo installs here:

http://gentoo-wiki.com/index.php?title=HOWTO_Setup_MythTV
http://home.comcast.net/~alf_park/mythtv.html

Includes use flags and window manager opinions.

for the 15 min install there is Jarod's Guide for Red Hat, lol.
     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php

Dan