[mythtv-users] apt-get install ivtv dependency issue w/ latest kernel FC2

Mike McLaughlin emailgeek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 23:28:56 UTC 2005

I am currently installing FC2 and MythTV according to Jarod's HOW-TO
guide.  I have reached a point after installing the 2.6.10-1.770_FC2
kernel, Nvidia kmdl and now trying to install ivtv.

I have ran the following commands with no problems:

#apt-get install ivtv-firmware
#apt-get install ivtv-kmdl-2.6.10-1.770_FC2

When I go to run this command I get the following dependency error:
# apt-get install ivtv
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  ivtv: Depends: ivtv-kmdl-1:0.2.0-66_rc3i.rhfc2.at but it is not
installable
E: Broken packages

Can anyone shed some light on how to fix this so I can get it to install
ivtv?

Thanks