[mythtv-users] Mythmusic ID3 Tags

SpikeyGG spikeygg at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 02:47:01 UTC 2005

All,

When I rip a CD with mythmusic it grabs all the CD information from the net and builds the directory mostly right but it doesn't propogate all the information to the ID3 tags on the MP3 files that it creates, is it supposed to?  If it is, how can I make mine add the tags to the mp3 file that it created?

Also, I found a bug in mythmusic...

If you use the playlist structured navigation instead of the single playlist view and from the myth menu select music.  Then before drilling down into a playlist to select a song (no songs are playing yet) hit the mute key (a pipe, one of these |).  My mythfrontend crashes out when I do it.

Thanks,
-Greg