[mythtv-users] No sound since upgrade

Matt Lane lanewaves at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 19:53:43 UTC 2005

I have put this on the back burner for a long time but now I need to
get it working.

Ever since I upgraded to .17 I have no sound coming into MythTV.  I
had it working in .16.  Whenever I view live tv, I get no sound.  I
can playback other video that I previously ripped and get sound
without a  problem.  I don't get sound with just Mplayer either.

If I run /usr/bin/aplay /usr/share/sounds/KDE_Startup.wav it works no problem.

Are there any other tests I can run?

I have been through Jarod's site and searched all over but haven't
found my problem answered.

I am running FC3 64.

Thanks for your help.

Matt