[mythtv-users] MythTV w/Digital Cox Service ?

Richard Sears sr22flyboy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 03:15:44 UTC 2005

Hey Jack -

Interesting. They would not tell me the brand or type of box they will
be delivering until the day they arrive, so I could not really try and
figure much out.

I plan on putting in a Sound Blaster Audigy2 I have laying around into
the system, and that has firewire builtin to it, so maybe I will get
as lucky!!

Out of curiosity, what changes did you have to make to Myth to get it
to handle everything over the firewire..? What type of firewire card
are you running..?

Thanks