[mythtv-users] Jerky Live HD3000

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Sun Mar 27 06:40:19 UTC 2005

On Saturday 26 March 2005 22:36, Kelly wrote:
> I followed  Jarod C. Wilson's guide (outstanding by the way) but had
> to start deviating to try and get the dvb drivers to load up. For some
> reason, after every reboot, I have to chmod -R mythtv:root /dev/dvb
> and /dev/dvb0 or the mythbackend will fail to start the DVB#0.

Shouldn't be using /dev/dvb and /dev/dvb0, that's the old DVB interface. Check
out this page, the device setup for the Air2PC is identical:

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/personal/angel/mythtv/air2pc-howto.html

You should be using the device nodes in /dev/dvb/adapter0/.

Can't help ya on the other stuff right now. :-)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...