[mythtv-users] mythweb keybindings mouse control

Brian LeFevre blefevre at ida.net
Sun Mar 27 17:09:51 UTC 2005

I have a wireless multi-button mouse that I would like to substitute for
a remote control(without losing any mouse functions).  I have played
around with the mythweb keybinding page trying to add button 4 button 5
(mouse wheel)... as keys.  I then went and found the correct xkeycode
from <linux/input.h> and tried to use them.  However after restarting
the frontend those keys still do nothing.

Is there a way to do this?  Does myth keys accept keycodes?  I figure if
it did that would mean I could map my buttons.

Thanks,