[mythtv-users] Commercial Detection

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:17:48 UTC 2005

I was having similar problems with my new addiction Nip/Tuck.  I have
decided to just go on what commercial detection has been finding &
just creating a cut list before I watch the show.  Hell, it takes 5-10
minutes to put together a cutlst & the show doesnt break when suddenly
a commercial is detected 5 seconds long when Christian and Julia start
to make out (Megan O'hare episode), or a 3 second commercial break
while Juila walks in on Matt's 3 some.  Its probably better this way,
it forces me to perfect all the commercial breaks before I get ready
to burn to DVD, intead of just go on the breaks that are still a
little bit off.