[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 26, Issue 184

Gregg F 3gemail at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:29:33 UTC 2005

I have  two qeuestsions.  First I tried the apt-get and it did not
work.  Is there a problem with my sources list?  in the meantime I
downloaded the rpms manually.  Second question.  How Do I use the
drivers?  modprobe?  If so can someone give me the syntax?  i tried
modprobe cx88-dvb, but get an error "FATAL: Error inserting cx88_dvb
(/lib/modules/2.6.10-1.770_14.rhfc3.at/v4l2/cx88-dvb.ko): Unknown
symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)
FATAL: Error running install command for cx88_dvb"

Thanks.

-Gregg