[mythtv-users] No audio on HD LiveTV until exit and enter LiveTV again

john roberts homepagez at lycos.com
Sun Mar 27 20:40:51 UTC 2005

Anyone seen it where you change a channel while under LiveTV and there is no audio?  And then if you exit LiveTV (esc) and enter LiveTV again the audio now works?

Anyone seen this?

Another odd thing - if I change channels the playback is broken up and jerky.  If I exit and enter LiveTV it's smooth again.

I swear LiveTV HD (ATSC) playback was better about 6 months ago :(  Not complaining - just commenting. :)  I appreciate all the hard work by everyone.

-John