[mythtv-users] Getting mythtranscode to work with MP3 audio

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Mar 28 00:19:54 UTC 2005

> I get following for this file:
>

> mythtranscode -i 1021_20050320090700_20050320090700.nuv

The problem appears to be in the mpeg2trans portion of the transcoder,
but I haven't had time enough to track it down yet.  I did notice
that if I use the -c and -s options to specify chanid and starttime
instead of using -i to just give a filename, that the transcoder
will use the other decoding code which can handle the audio in
the sample files I've looked at.

Can you try transcoding the same file supplying the chanid and
starttime instead of using -i with the filename?

--

Chris