[mythtv-users] How well does commercial detection work?

Ramon Redondo malinon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:54:19 UTC 2005

Since we're talking about consistent commercial detection problems, I
could also mention Jeopardy!.  Commercial detection is flawless for my
recordings of Jeopardy!, with the one exception being that it misses
the end of the commercial break before Final Jeopardy.  So my wife and
I have to remember to NOT skip that break, or we end up at the end of
the show.

But I also have to add that in my personal use, the 'All' method has
been working very well in general.