[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase problem?

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 28 15:41:41 UTC 2005

The mythtv system has been working great the past week or so.

Mythtv 0.17 from ATRPMS and Jarod's guide on an FC3 system using PVR-350
and a PVR-250.

In the mythweb interface under the backend status I noticed the
following under Machine information:

Disk Usage:
      * Total Space: 1042,336 MB
      * Space Used: 382,265 MB
      * Space Free: 660,071 MB

This machine's load average:
      * 1 Minute: 0.02
      * 5 Minutes: 0.02
      * 15 Minutes: 0

Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2005-03-28 03:02 and ended on
2005-03-28 03:02. mythfilldatabase ran, but did not insert any new data
into the Guide. This can indicate a potential grabber failure.
There's guide data until 2005-04-08 22:00 (11 days).
DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on 05/17/05 03:06:14

My question is regarding what appears to be a warning above that
mythfilldatabase ran but did not insert any new data into the Guide.
This can indicate a potential grabber failure.

However the guide appears to be working just fine.  Is this a possible
bug or an actual problem?

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

I should have been a country-western singer.  After all, I'm older than
most western countries.
		-- George Burns