[mythtv-users] 0.17, DVB-T & channels ?

dave at theansells.com dave at theansells.com
Tue Mar 29 07:14:50 UTC 2005

 I found, after the initial scan, a re-scan of each individual transport
picked up some further channels.  (Option under Channel Setup)

 Alternatively you can direct the output from dvbscan to a file.  Then
insert the various settings (QAM, FEC, etc, etc) into the channel setup
manually.

The channel scan in Myth 0.17 certainly doesn't seem as reliable as
dvbscan, but it is a lot better than 0.16!