[mythtv-users] RE: DVB summer time

Jit V jit_v1 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:21:50 UTC 2005

>I have the same problem, I tried adjusting the timezone back to UTC and
>clearing the database but it didn't make a difference. I then tried
>adjusting the TimeOffset setting in the database (XMLTV time offset in
>the setup program) and that made no difference either.

Strange, all I needed to do was change the /etc/localtime to point back to
GMT - it looks like the times held in the DB for me are in GMT regardless of
what the localtime is set to, which meant that I didn't need to clear out
the program table again.

As for dvbdate - it seems to work correctly regardless of the timezone
settings :)

Thanks