[mythtv-users] Multiple front ends watching the same channel

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:36:14 UTC 2005

I've wondered this too.  For example... if I have two tuners, lets
call them A and B.  Tuner A is watching Live TV on Channel 10, Tuner B
is not watching or recording anything, but will be recording a
scheduled program soon.  Someone in the living room is watching
Channel 10, but someone in another room wants to watch Channel 10 as
well.  It'd be pointless to waste Tuner B to watch and record the same
thing especially if it might cause a conflict.

Matt