[mythtv-users] Programs will not schedule, but no error is generated, any ideas? (FC3 using Jarod's Howto)

hp at riverawoods.com hp at riverawoods.com
Tue Mar 29 16:02:53 UTC 2005

Hello, I just re-created the mythconverg DB using Jarod Wilson's great Howto guide, but now I can't schedule programs.

The interface acts as if it is allowing the scheduled program to get posted, but when I check for upcomming recordings, no programs are displayed.  If I use Mythweb, the same thing happens (no error from the interface, but the programs don't get scheduled)

I am running Fedore Core 3 and I used Jarod's guide to set up the original install and everything worked perfectly until I added a remote frontend and goofed up mythconverg and then had to drop the table and re-create it from scratch.

What I am looking for is information on where I might find any error logs that will tell me what the problem is or better yet, I suspect that I am not the first person to goof up an install and receive this error so if you know how to fix it, please drop me a line.

Best regards,

Paul-