[mythtv-users] Strange audio

Ralph Little ralph.little at tribaldata.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 21:32:45 UTC 2005

Hi,
I have been transcoding from RTJPEG nuv to SCVD using nuvexport (ffmpeg) but the audio sounds a little strange.
A bit difficult to describe, but it sounds like someone has been messing with the soundtrack, like it's got some strange effect added, kinda like a changing frequency shift in the background noise or recorded in a small space.
It's listenable but "strange". Sorry, it's really hard to describe. :(

I'm sampling the sound at 44.1 Khz in the original recording, so should be OK for the transcode.

Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers, in advance,
Ralph

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message. Thank you.