[mythtv-users] MythTV Overscanning Screen?

lsaunderson at blueyonder.co.uk lsaunderson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 09:16:39 UTC 2005

I only just got around to getting X on TV-Out last night as well
(PVR-350), and had/have my X set to something like 720x576 (or whatever
PAL res is), then found info about it being slightly less than that as the
viewable area. Ended up tweaking the GUI sizes & offsets in myth settings
to get it fullscreen and usable, but tonight I'll try changing the X res
to 640x480 or 800x600 and trying it automatic fullscreen again.

Gotta say I'm made up with MythTV so far, now that I've moved from
'playing' with it to actually using it, and I can finally remove the
monitor from downstairs  :-).