[mythtv-users] Myth/spdif no audio, mplayer works fine

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:35:54 UTC 2005

sorry to hijack this thread, but where would i look to get an SPDIF
connector for my motherboard?  Chaintech, the manufacturer, doesn't
appear to carry a connector as an accessory anymore.  my mobo does
have posts labeled for SPDIF out though.  i've looked at various
computer/electronics shops online, but i can only seem to find sound
cards that are SPDIF capable.  what should i search on to find an
adapter?
thanks for any help.
you may now resume the initial thread. ;)

andy