[mythtv-users] DVD Authoring and MythTV Archive howto (writing one...)

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:21:52 UTC 2005

Well when I say cutlist directly from mythconverg, I mean that I pull
the cutlist I customized - hence I went back over the commercial skips
generated & perfect them.  I'll have to try to manualy use avidemux2
and see if it comes out correctly - I'm just looking for some sort of
way to minimize that large amount of human interaction required
(correcting myth's comm skips takes maybe 1 - 3 minutes for me now) -
& be able to get these burned without a lengthy process needed for
each one.