[mythtv-users] Watching regular DVD's on MythTV

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 01:20:14 UTC 2005

At the rate you are going, I can't see why anyone on this list would
want to reply to you with any help from this point on given your
unnecessary attitude.  Anthony was trying to help you out by telling
you the information we all need to help you out.. but he's absolutely
right, you're question really didn't give us any information to go off
of.  The majority of people who use Myth to play DVDs have absolutely
NO issues and the information on how to accomplish that is abundant on
the e-mail lists, in the documentation, in user write-ups, and in
google.  If you want people to help you out, don't come on a mailing
list and start calling people "idiots".  You'll see how quickly these
"idiots" come to ignore you.  Politeness gets you a long way, acting
the way you do only makes you look like the fool.

Also, I now know from your signature that if I ever had to do business
with "American Internet Services"... that I wouldn't.