[mythtv-users] settop box with peritel output

Philippe Bégou pbegou at tele2.fr
Thu Mar 31 07:09:23 UTC 2005

Jakob,

The cabling seems OK, although it might be done in a different way (I
use a [S-video+ 1 audio jack] to SCART cable purchased at Carrefour to
connect my VHS recorder to my Hauppauge PVR 350 video acquisition card.
Because the SCART plug is directional, I had to exchange input and
output pins)
However a great function of myth is the ability to program recordings
directly from the TV guide. How do you intend to do this with the freebox ?