[mythtv-users] DCT-6200 w/ FireWire -- Looking for Input..

Todd Tidwell artist at wildstar.net
Thu Mar 31 08:16:09 UTC 2005

Just gave this a shot, and I get "picture size invalid (0x0)" in the logs
before the job fails.  Looking at libavcodec utils.c, there is a function
that returns that error and it seems to be returning it because it is passed
0 x 0 as the width and height.

Also, to the poster that posted about changing the size of the picture
coming out of the DCT-6200 via firewire:  I used the menu option and changed
it to 480p but it is still giving me a 1920x1080 picture.  It hasn't shrunk
at all.

-Todd