[mythtv-users] Watching regular DVD's on MythTV

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:20:13 UTC 2005

> > You called me a dumb f**k..? Just to set the record straight -  former
> > US Marine, CCNA, CSE, MCP, F5SE, CFI, CFII, COMM ASMEL, Rotor, FAA
> > Accident Prevention Counselor, Current President of two school boards,
> > president of my flying club, self employed for the last 16 years and a
> > millionaire - all by 37.

You're a CFII?  As a member of the GA community, it saddens me to
learn that I have to share my airpsace with someone with your
demeanor.  Most pilots I know are nice, courteous, gracious, want to
help others out, and can take constructive criticism.  I feel sorry
for your students, past and present.

Anyway, enough filling up the listserv with this junk.  I think you
found your answer to you question, and we all now know how wealthy,
smart, sophisticated, and awesome you truly are.  To each his own...
enjoy MythTV.