[mythtv-users] mythtvsetup exits after leave/delete channel screen

Todd Flinders flindet at comcast.net
Sun May 1 21:37:19 UTC 2005

Hmm.. thanks for the reply.

I do have myththemes-0.18-103.at installed, along with several mythtv-theme*,
but none that match blue.  I'm not seeing a blue rpm on the atrpm mirrors
either.  Bummer.

Looking around at my database, I haven't yet found any references to themes.
You don't happen to know the table it would be in, do you?

Note that I haven't yet run mythfilldatabase because I haven't been successful
with the mythtvsetup.