[mythtv-users] Illegal Instructions & No Video

Scott Arthur myth at scottatron.com
Tue May 3 11:34:15 UTC 2005

I've just done a fresh install from source (0.18) on a epia m9000
running Mandrake 10.1

Everything has compiled fine, however, MythVideo is empty despite there
being files in it's directory.

Also when I try to access MythMusic I'm getting illegal instruction
errors, as well as when I press the Menu (M) button in MythVideo.

I read in the Docs that illegal instructions are usually from incorrect
CPU specs in the configure but was supposed to be fixed in 0.18.

Anyone had similar problems?