[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Decoder Waiting For Pause -- Solved

Andy Cedilnik andy at x0.org
Wed May 4 12:45:11 UTC 2005

Hi Andrew,

I have not watched any show, but having live tv running for about an
hour it made it freeze. This is using 0.3.4a.

Also, now I am getting the following error on console:

ivtv: ENC Stream 2 OVERFLOW #111031: Stealing a Buffer, 8388770
currently allocated
ivtv: ENC Stream 2 OVERFLOW #111032: Stealing a Buffer, 8388770
currently allocated
ivtv: ENC Stream 2 OVERFLOW #111033: Stealing a Buffer, 8388770
currently allocated
ivtv: ENC Stream 2 OVERFLOW #111034: Stealing a Buffer, 8388770
currently allocated
ivtv: ENC Stream 2 OVERFLOW #111035: Stealing a Buffer, 8388770
currently allocated

Some other problems include:

* Switching of channels takes about 10-15 seconds
* Picture seems to be worse than before, but that could be flaky cable
* Still no mplayer. I wish mythvideo would use the same frontend as mythtv.

       Andy