[mythtv-users] Debian Packages for mythtv .18

Nathan Poznick kraken at wang-fu.org
Wed May 4 19:15:38 UTC 2005

Thus spake Stef Coene:
> I tried to buld my own .18 debs, and it worked.  If you really, really want
> them, I can put them online.
> But there is still .17 in the name ;), I don't know how to change this.

For your own usage, edit the debian/changelog file and add a new entry
with a new version, and rebuild.

--
Nathan Poznick <kraken at wang-fu.org>

Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves
exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves
only the unanimity of the graveyard. - Felix Frankfurter