[mythtv-users] LxMSuite.com to provide services to the Myth community

Bill Bradley williambradley at gmail.com
Sat May 7 14:25:18 UTC 2005

I signed up yesterday out of curiosity.  All I can do so far is manage
the channel lineup through a web page (just like zap2it).  Yesterday,
I emailed LxM support for info on how to setup as the data provider as
its not in the mythtv-setup drop down list on Video Sources.  I also
asked for any other docs, urls's etc.  So far nothing yet.......and
kinda bummed.