[mythtv-users] wow....18 is so stable

Jonathan Watmough jonathan.watmough at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:37:41 UTC 2005

I have a recording of the simpsons that appears to crash my front end when
the preview of it shows up in the watch recordings screen.

I'll look into this later if I get a chance.

Other than that, everything is pretty stable at the moment. Especially
considering there have been at least two power outages here in Houston that
reset all my machines at home, including my UPS connected main myth box.