[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.18 playback broken on dual-head display

Shaun Jackman sjackman at gmail.com
Sat May 14 06:07:31 UTC 2005

My MythTV setup has a monitor (1600x1200) on the primary head,
DISPLAY=:0.0, and an NTSC
television (720x480) on the second head, DISPLAY=:0.1. I'd be willing
to bet that the video is being scaled to 1600x1200 for playback on the
720x480 television. These displays are two seperate screens; Xinerama
is not enabled. Where's the code that detects the resolution of the
playback device? Has it changed from 0.17 to 0.18?

Cheers,
Shaun