[mythtv-users] OT: Seagate 200gig IDE, $60 -- REBATE FRAUD

Jonathan Link jonathan.link at gmail.com
Sun May 15 02:39:19 UTC 2005

Every state attorney general's office has a consumer fraud division.
I suggest, that if you have verifiable problems with receiving rebates
that you contact them.  The very next car from Seagate without a phone
number, call the AG's office, give them your info, and have them jump
through the hoops for you.  They can be very effective, and can
actually make companies pay if they discover a pattern of behavior.