[mythtv-users] Widescreen and SVideo settings

Paul Leppert phlepper at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:30:55 UTC 2005

Help!

I spent yesterday getting dual video output working with my nvidia GF4
5500.  Now that that works, I don't know how to set up mythtv so I get
a good picture on the svideo feed.

I'm using a widescreen primary display at 864x480 with the svideo at
640x480.  The display on svideo is off to the right regardless of
which 'aspect ratios' I use in mythtv.  How are people setting up the
svideo so it looks right while maintaining their primary display?  I
won't be watching both at the same time, so I'm okay with having to
switch aspect ratios within mythtv when I want to watch one versus the
other, but it doesn't seeem to work that way (or maybe I'm missing
something?)

Thanks,
phlepper

--
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.  --  Confucius