[mythtv-users] strange beer theme in mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun May 15 17:38:03 UTC 2005

> I noticed my mythweb returns some 'beer theme' if I connect to it
> using a webproxy.

ok, that's seriously f'd up.  The australian translation (yes, a joke)
isn't supposed to EVER be auto detected.

Anyway, it looks like I hadn't taken into account that there would ever
be a time when NO requested-language would show up.  That's fixed now in
CVS.  Take a look at lines 202-203 from cvs translate.php for the fix.
Or just go into the settings and manually pick your own language.

BTW, if your proxy isn't passing your language requests, something's
wrong with your setup.

-Chris