[mythtv-users] nxtvepg works: Like to have nxtvepg as video source in mythtv-0.19 ;)

Christian Schuglitsch subjectmythtv at schugy.de
Sun May 15 17:50:45 UTC 2005

Hello guys,
I've been toying around with nxtvepg with my DVB-T card. It works great
but I had to write a ~./mythtv/epgkabel1.xmltv and overwrite
/usr/share/xmltv/tv_grab_de_tvtoday/channel_ids on my own. Maybe you can
add a German source in mythtv-setup that looks for the channel IDs in
/usr/share/xmltv/tv_grab_de_nxtvepg_kabel1 or alternatively in
/usr/share/xmltv/tv_grab_de_nxtvepg_rtl2. Maybe I have to beg for it at
the xmltv-dev team too. But why should everyone do this work?
Regards
Schugy

These are the files:
http://www.schugy.de/forenlinks/mythtv/kabel1/channel_ids