[mythtv-users] Remove multiple clips

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon May 16 17:39:36 UTC 2005

Tien Nguyen wrote:

> Hi all,
> Is there a way to delete multiples (or all) recorded clips. Currently,
> I have to delete one clip at a time in the "Manage Recording" menu.

Press M (MENU) in that screen and you will get options to create a
playlist.  You can add entire groups (whatever grouping you currently
are highlighting) to a playlist from there.  You can also add shows
individually from the INFO menu.  Once you have the full playlist of
shows you want to delete, hit MENU again and go to Playlist options.
 From there, click the Delete button to remove them all.

Kevin