[mythtv-users] Select6 PID with DVB

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:31:30 UTC 2005

  I've noticed this too, it's really annoying.  In fact, I've found
that if I try to transcode any of the stuff I recorded from fox (has
two audio channels), I'll get the bad audio track (audio #2) which is
sometimes silent.  Then the transcoded recording doesn't have any
audio information on it.

  I asked this question about a month ago and someone responded saying
that it checks for AC3 streams, if it finds one that's AC3 then it
prioritizes the AC3 one over the others.  However, I think all my
streams are AC3, so it must default to the last one found or
something.

-Greg